Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Summer Reading Reviews, Part 6

Trout Fishing in America (CD review)
I love this CD because it has a lot of fun and creative songs.  Trout Fishing in America is a good CD for parents with kids because they will love all of the songs.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire 
I love this book because J.K. Rowling keeps you hooked with every chapter and it's filled with LOTS of cliffhangers.  I would recommend this book because it's really fun to read and lots of people recommended this book to me before and I loved it!

News of the World
News of the World by Paulette Jiles is a great book and I totally recommend it to a friend.  The main character in the book is Captain Kidd, for a living he goes around Texas and reads the paper.  In the story he gets paid to take a Native American girl back to her tribe.  It's a great book, 10 out of 5!

If I'm Being Honest
It I'm Being Honest is all about Cameron Bright and after saying hurtful things at a party, her crush sees who she really is.  Cameron goes and tries to apologize to everyone she hurt and after that all of the people realize she's not a bad person on the inside, she's just honest.

13 Little Blue Envelopes
Ginny Blackstone had an aunt who recently died due to sickness.  She left Ginny 13 little blue envelopes that instructed her to go backpacking through Europe.  She meets many people and learns about her aunt's secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment