Sunday, May 18, 2014

Teen Reviewer: Fire With Fire

Teen reviewer Kate, 9th grade, continues to love Jenny Han's Burn for Burn trilogy. She just completed the second book, Fire with Fire, and loved it:

"Yet again I loved one of Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian's collaborations in Fire with Fire! Oh, I can't believe the cliff hanger we are left with in this book! I can't wait for Ashes to Ashes, the final book (due out in September). In Fire with Fire, we learn a lot more about the three main characters and their purpose for revenge, but the new secrets that are revealed are shocking! I can't wait to read the conclusion, and I recommend this trilogy to everyone."

Fire with Fire is appropriate for teens 13 and older (according to Kate). As stated in her review, Kate would absolutely recommend this book (and its prequel) to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment