Monday, February 27, 2017

I "Heart" My Library Because...


Throughout the month of February, we asked you, our Teen patrons, to fill out sticky notes about why you love Oxford Public Library.

Here are some of your answers:

I love my library because... "it is nice and quiet and there are a lot of books."

I love my library because... "lock-in programs!"

I love my library because... "it has a lot of good series books to read"

I love my library because... "it is awesome!"

I love my library because... "the people are so nice"

I love my library because... "they trap faries inside glass containers in the adult area" (we assume this teen was joking, but the answer made us laugh)

I love my library because... "all my favotire books are here."

I love my library because... "it is a fun awesome place"

I love my library because... "I can read my favorite books"

I love my library because... "More books to choose from."

I love my library because... "Varieties of amazing books and marvelously nice librarians."

I love my library because... "there's so much to explore!"

I love my library because... "Yes! :)"

After reading all these wonderful answers, we are definitely feeling the love! It makes us happy that so many of you love your library :)

No comments:

Post a Comment