Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Guest Blogger: The Maze Runner, by James Dashner

Guest Blogger Nick L, 7th Grader, read The Maze Runner by James Dashner. Here is his review:


The story is about a boy named Thomas and his adventures in the glade. Along the way he meets chuck, Alby, Newt, Minho and a couple other gladers. Thomas and the gang try to escape this maze. They have been searching for the exit for two years. Eventually they find an exit, but not everyone will survive. It's dangerous! 

I liked the action and adventure in the book. I also liked how they finally found an exit. I love Thomas' relationship to the other gladers. I liked how he asks a lot of questions.

What I didn't like was the name-calling. For example, some gladers call newbies "shanks" or "greenies." 

Other than that, I loved it. The plot, the storyline, and everything about it.

Would I recommend this book? Yes! I love this book and think adults, teens, and kids should read it. If I were to rate this book, I would give it five stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment