Tuesday, July 30, 2013

More Reviews from Teen Readers!

Teen readers have been enjoying lots of books from series this summer!  I can't blame them -- I love a good series, too.  
Tommy read Eragon by Christopher Paolini (first in the Eragon series) and said, "I really loved this book because of the amazing storyline and how the first book is organized.  I really like fiction and fantasy and there are dragons, and knights and evil kings.  If you like fantasy, this is the book for you."
Skye read Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia (first in the Beautiful Creatures series) and said, "Really suspenseful and fun to read.  I'm reading the next in the series.  A lot like Twilight but the girl is different, not the boy."
Tori read Monster High 4: Back and Deader Than Ever (book 4 of the Monster High series) and said, "This is the last book in Lisi Harrison's 'Monster High' series and I really enjoyed reading it.  I think it ends this series well because of many reasons.  The characters are more friendly towards each other, and they finally get to live their lives to the fullest as they always dreamed of doing."
Come check out these great books and others before school begins!

KR

No comments:

Post a Comment