Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Teen Reviewer: Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher

Teen Reviewer Sidney, 14, read Ketchup Clouds, by Annabel Pitcher. The book jumped off the shelf and hugged her. Although it wasn't the best book ever, Sidney found it entertaining enough to keep her attention. Here is her review:

"I liked Ketchup Clouds a lot. I liked the setup of the book and how it was written as a letter to Mr. Harris (a prisoner on Death Row). I just wish we could have gotten a few replies from Mr. Harris and learn about him in more detail. Zoe was a success as a character. She was a very real and likable person. My personal favorite (character) was Aaron. I liked him a lot. The book itself was very entertaining and well-written. I also loved the fact it took place in the U.K. Throughout the book, Zoe says how guilty she feels. You can feel her guilt in her writing to Mr. Harris.  

Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher was a very entertaining, well written book. I would recommend it to friends and many others."


Ketchup Clouds is a follow-up to Pitcher's 2011 novel, My Sister Lives on the Mantlepiece, which is about a young boy dealing with the death of his older sister from a terrorist attack. Ketchup Clouds was published July 1, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment