Monday, July 8, 2013

Teen Reviewer:

Teen reviewer Olivia, 14, read an advanced reader's copy of The Beginning of Everything, by Robyn Schneider and thought it was awesome, fantastic, and everything a good book should be (and more). She would absolutely recommend the book to someone else. Here is her review:

"Where do I start? This book is perfection! It was painstakingly true, and I found myself laughing as well as crying as Ezra and Cassidy's story progressed. Ezra was the "It" guy: Charming, athletic, intelligent. That is, until a gruesome car accident shatters both his legs and his reputation. Ezra then falls in love with new girl Cassidy Thorpe, who is a mystery all in itself. I cannot help but say this book made me find myself. Ezra is a male version of how I think: He cares too much what others think. The book ended and I cried, not only because it was over, but because Ezra Faulkner and Cassidy Thorpe helped me realize that pure, silly happiness is possible and that we ALL have our own personal tragedies. And yet, despite this, there are still perfect moments in life. I could not put this book down because it was so unlike anything I've ever read. Hilarious character development, excruciatingly true aspects of adolescent life, unpredictable plot twists, and a respectable ending. That's what makes this a perfect book. Thank you, Ms. Schneider. I feel blessed to have been able to read your book!" 

The Beginning of Everything will be published August 27, 2013. 

No comments:

Post a Comment